it tooks me 2 hours and half to drive all the way from Pusing,Perak to Penang. Its been a while I've been here. Almost 2 years? maybe? huhu.
tol: ipoh-penang : RM 16.80
tol jambatan penang :RM7.50
I reached Georgetown at 9.45am and straightaway i pick up Fatiha at these amazing backpacking dorm. Its really cool inside. u should google the decoration in the dorm. its amazing!
RM 35 per night
After having our sort of Brunch we head to Bukit bendera! 4 years a go, I've planed to visit bukit bendera with my fellow friends from UiTM Arau. But it's close for renovation! Yeah! I'm finally here girlsssentrance fee : RM 4 (student price) yayyy
enjoy the sightseeing even though its on in here. sangat panas itu pasal gambar clear semacam
love lock katanya~~
Passwembur and cendol IS A MUST HERE !!
cendol : RM 2.50
passembur : RM 21 (mahal)
cendol : RM 2.50
passembur : RM 21 (mahal)
makan berdua, tapi selambak
1 comment:
haha..kita la kan yg nak gi bukit bendera tu..;ast2 gi taman bunga!
Post a Comment